- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
“It’s hoping to be an authentic voice in this space while trying to also bridge to well-known industries ... into something that’s new for a new type of consumer that wants information quickly, that wants to have good information and longer-form journalism that’s not sort of quick sound bites,” Johnson said. “[After the first issue], my mom called me ... and she’s like, ‘I didn’t know there was slavery in the chocolate supply chain,’ and I’m like, ‘Yeah, that’s been a big issue.’”
DeliberateLIFE is available on the iPad Newsstand and as a PDF at deliberatelifemag.com/shop for $4.99 or $20.99 for a one-year subscription.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to email@example.com.