- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
For all of these reasons — the discriminatory error rates, the costly and counterproductive effect on small businesses — we urge Congress to be sensible and enact an immigration law that is fair and just.
Emily Tulli is a policy attorney at the National Immigration Law Center and testified about the E-Verify program before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in February.