- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
For all of these reasons — the discriminatory error rates, the costly and counterproductive effect on small businesses — we urge Congress to be sensible and enact an immigration law that is fair and just.
Emily Tulli is a policy attorney at the National Immigration Law Center and testified about the E-Verify program before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in February.