- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I want everyone in New Hampshire who is frustrated by gridlock and dysfunction in Washington to know that I share their frustrations. But I don’t plan on giving up and will continue to work to pass this bill,” Shaheen said Thursday. “I’m disappointed that a small group of senators have delayed action on a bipartisan effort to create jobs, lower pollution, and save taxpayers money.”
But in true Senate fashion, lawmakers could be trading gridlock on one issue for the next.
Meredith Shiner, Niels Lesniewski and Matt Fuller contributed to this report.