- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Maryland GOP Chairman Alex Mooney stepped down from his position earlier this month.
The state GOP is in rough shape, but Mooney noted in a letter to the state party’s central committee that he leaves the party in a “strong financial position,” according to a Washington Post report.
Democratic operative Jennifer Burton has launched a new strategic communications and multimedia production company named SWAY.
Prior to this, Burton served as a partner at Envision Communications. Her 2012 clients included the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, NARAL and several state and federal races.
She is an alumna of Murphy Putnam Media, Doak Carrier O’Donnell & Associates and former Rep. Richard Gephardt’s office.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.