- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Maryland GOP Chairman Alex Mooney stepped down from his position earlier this month.
The state GOP is in rough shape, but Mooney noted in a letter to the state party’s central committee that he leaves the party in a “strong financial position,” according to a Washington Post report.
Democratic operative Jennifer Burton has launched a new strategic communications and multimedia production company named SWAY.
Prior to this, Burton served as a partner at Envision Communications. Her 2012 clients included the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, NARAL and several state and federal races.
She is an alumna of Murphy Putnam Media, Doak Carrier O’Donnell & Associates and former Rep. Richard Gephardt’s office.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.