- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The new firm “will employ innovative strategies and techniques developed and utilized during the 2012 election, including the advances in technology and data — analytics that were integral to the campaign’s success,” according to a Feb. 27 news release.
The firm’s three principals — Messina, Ty Matsdorf and Tara Corrigan — are veterans of Obama’s presidential campaigns.I Can Be Your Hero, Baby
GOP digital consultant Lyndsey Fifield will head to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce as its new social media manager for its Hiring Our Heroes program. Fifield departs from CRAFT, a GOP political consulting firm.
David M. Drucker contributed to this report. Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.