- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
•Matt Beynon will handle press for Patrick’s bid. He is currently president of Madison Strategic Ventures and served as deputy national communications director for Santorum’s presidential campaign.
•RightOn Strategies will be Patrick’s general consultants, with a team that includes Mike Biundo, Derek Dufresne and Kory Wood. Biundo served as Santorum’s campaign manager in his presidential race.
•Robert “RJ” May will perform grass-roots and community outreach for Patrick. Previously, May worked for Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., as his political director.
Patrick is seeking the House seat vacated by Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.
Many Republicans are running in the special election for the seat, including former Gov. Mark Sanford.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.