- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
•Matt Beynon will handle press for Patrick’s bid. He is currently president of Madison Strategic Ventures and served as deputy national communications director for Santorum’s presidential campaign.
•RightOn Strategies will be Patrick’s general consultants, with a team that includes Mike Biundo, Derek Dufresne and Kory Wood. Biundo served as Santorum’s campaign manager in his presidential race.
•Robert “RJ” May will perform grass-roots and community outreach for Patrick. Previously, May worked for Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., as his political director.
Patrick is seeking the House seat vacated by Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.
Many Republicans are running in the special election for the seat, including former Gov. Mark Sanford.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.