- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
In 2012, Titus worked on the campaign of now-Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va. She’s a veteran of the Blue State Digital, one of the most prominent Democratic online consulting shops, and EMILY’s List.Money Flows in the River Jordan
The Democratic National Committee named Jordan Kaplan last week as its new finance director.
Kaplan started working with President Barack Obama in his 2004 Senate race. He later served as finance director for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s bid in the Windy City.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.