- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
First-term Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) raised more than $1.5 million in the second quarter and had $3.5 million in cash on hand at the end of June, Ohio Democratic Party spokesman Justin Barasky told Roll Call on Wednesday.
Brown faces the winner of the GOP primary. Candidates include state Treasurer Josh Mandel — who recently picked up endorsements from Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) and the Club for Growth — and former state Sen. Kevin Coughlin.
Brown unseated Republican Sen. Mike DeWine with 56 percent of the vote in 2006.
Roll Call Politics rates the Ohio Senate race Leans Democratic.