- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Instead of reprehensible quips about “open bars,” we have a responsibility to raise the bar and have a reasoned dialogue. Lawmakers and the American public deserve an intelligent conversation about the future of agriculture that is kept to just the facts.
Thomas P. Zacharias, Ph.D., is president of National Crop Insurance Services and formerly was an associate professor at Iowa State University.