- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Instead of reprehensible quips about “open bars,” we have a responsibility to raise the bar and have a reasoned dialogue. Lawmakers and the American public deserve an intelligent conversation about the future of agriculture that is kept to just the facts.
Thomas P. Zacharias, Ph.D., is president of National Crop Insurance Services and formerly was an associate professor at Iowa State University.