- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In open-ended anonymous responses, many said their health care costs and deductibles were increasing dramatically for 2014. One predicted the negative impact on family budgets would force older, more experienced staff to leave the office, adding, “I don’t expect to see this in the first six months of the year, but perhaps late in 2014 and in 2015.”