- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
After a decade on the staff of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Shimmy Stein is leaving to join Blank Rome Government Relations as a principal.
Stein has been serving as Cantor’s senior policy adviser, working as a liaison to other GOP leadership offices and to several House committees, including the Ways and Means and Armed Services panels.
In that role, he’s worked with business coalitions to round up support for floor votes on bills related to tax, trade, defense and the budget.
At Blank Rome, Stein will continue to focus on tax, trade, financial services and defense issues, among other areas. His first day will be Oct. 3.