- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Last week, Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., unveiled legislation that would establish a competitive grant program within the Justice Department to provide states with incentives to improve their voting processes. Rep. George Miller, D-Calif., announced that he will introduce a measure to shorten wait times at polling places by requiring states to have early-voting periods of at least 15 days.