- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Last week, Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., unveiled legislation that would establish a competitive grant program within the Justice Department to provide states with incentives to improve their voting processes. Rep. George Miller, D-Calif., announced that he will introduce a measure to shorten wait times at polling places by requiring states to have early-voting periods of at least 15 days.