- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
While a government shutdown would not occur until Oct. 1, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is expected to run out of money Monday, Boehner said. Even if it eventually passes both chambers, the CR would only fund the government through Nov. 18, meaning another showdown over government funding could be just two months away.
John Stanton contributed to this report.