- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
While a government shutdown would not occur until Oct. 1, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is expected to run out of money Monday, Boehner said. Even if it eventually passes both chambers, the CR would only fund the government through Nov. 18, meaning another showdown over government funding could be just two months away.
John Stanton contributed to this report.