- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
While a government shutdown would not occur until Oct. 1, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is expected to run out of money Monday, Boehner said. Even if it eventually passes both chambers, the CR would only fund the government through Nov. 18, meaning another showdown over government funding could be just two months away.
John Stanton contributed to this report.