- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
But Sen. James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma, who is expected to become the Armed Services committee’s next top Republican, has said he is disappointed the bill does not contain an outright prohibition on the transfer of detainees from Guantanamo to U.S. soil.
That is “something that I will ensure is corrected when this bill comes to the floor,” Inhofe said in additional views included with the report that accompanies the defense bill.