- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The House and Senate are also still in negotiations to try to pass a transportation bill before July 1, when federal transportation funds will cease to flow.
Those talks are also ongoing, a Senate Democratic aide said.
John Stanton contributed to this report.