- Quiz: Who Wore This Campaign Fashion Better?
- Trying to Make Sense of the Post-New Hampshire Republican Race
- Redistricting Case Could Delay North Carolina's Primary
- What We Learned From New Hampshire
- Trump, Sanders Win Huge in New Hampshire
Although Reid strongly opposes the GOP flexibility proposal, Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin of Michigan said he wanted to study the plan. He said Congress should not cede authority over the design of spending cuts, but added that the allowance for a disapproval resolution might effectively keep control over spending cuts in Congress. “It may avoid the constitutional issue, if it has a congressional disapproval,” Levin said. “But it still has the problem that it still has the cuts.”