- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
But Democrats ultimately agreed to allow amendments to the bill after Republicans threatened to derail the measure by tanking a procedural vote.
While many Republicans back the bill, conservatives see the bank as a form of corporate welfare that comes at a time when the annual deficit has been more than $1 trillion in recent years.
Conservative groups such as the Club for Growth and Heritage Action opposed the reauthorization.