- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But Democrats ultimately agreed to allow amendments to the bill after Republicans threatened to derail the measure by tanking a procedural vote.
While many Republicans back the bill, conservatives see the bank as a form of corporate welfare that comes at a time when the annual deficit has been more than $1 trillion in recent years.
Conservative groups such as the Club for Growth and Heritage Action opposed the reauthorization.