- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Baucus said that the latest reports of Lew receiving a large severance payment from NYU will not affect his path to confirmation, adding that the university “can do whatever it wants to do.”
Hatch said he plans to explore concerns of unanswered questions more fully — perhaps when the nomination comes to the floor — citing his frustration with the Obama administration for a “lack of responsiveness” to inquiries from panel Republicans.
Ben Weyl and Alan K. Ota contributed to this story.