- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Senate is expected to resume voting this afternoon on up to 20 more amendments, including a proposal from Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) that would approve the 1,700-mile Keystone XL oil pipeline and extend certain energy-related tax breaks that expire at the end of the year.
Other amendments on the docket include a proposal from DeMint to repeal a raft of energy-industry tax breaks and a plan to reduce the corporate tax rate.