- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
The Senate is expected to resume voting this afternoon on up to 20 more amendments, including a proposal from Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) that would approve the 1,700-mile Keystone XL oil pipeline and extend certain energy-related tax breaks that expire at the end of the year.
Other amendments on the docket include a proposal from DeMint to repeal a raft of energy-industry tax breaks and a plan to reduce the corporate tax rate.