- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“I support the president,” Reid said. “The president has made his play, and I think he did the right thing.”
Graham said that the system of checks and balances is in jeopardy if the White House gets to decide what counts as a session of Congress.
“Can he do it while we are at lunch?” Graham asked. “This is outcome-based government, and if I can sue individually, I will.
“This is a real shifting of the balance of power towards the executive branch in a way that I don’t think our founding fathers would appreciate,” Graham added.