- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
In their letter, the Senate Democrats suggested Obama might have to take what would be an explosive action because of the inability of Boehner and McConnell to control their conferences. “It is hard to imagine that the speaker and Leader McConnell would really follow through on their threat to let our nation default on its debts. They are responsible leaders who know better,” the Democratic senators wrote. “Sadly, some of their Republican colleagues do not.”