- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“When the Senate failed to pass the sanctions bill last week, I was concerned that the legislation was sending a mixed message to Iran,” he said in a statement. “However, I am very pleased we were able to strengthen the language in the bill which now sends an unequivocal message to leaders in Iran. The bill clearly indicates that all options are on the table when it comes to stopping Iran from obtaining a nuclear capability.”
Correction: May 21, 2012
An earlier version of this story incorrectly described how the vote was approved.