- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
“When the Senate failed to pass the sanctions bill last week, I was concerned that the legislation was sending a mixed message to Iran,” he said in a statement. “However, I am very pleased we were able to strengthen the language in the bill which now sends an unequivocal message to leaders in Iran. The bill clearly indicates that all options are on the table when it comes to stopping Iran from obtaining a nuclear capability.”
Correction: May 21, 2012
An earlier version of this story incorrectly described how the vote was approved.