- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said on the Senate floor today that there are other bills that the two parties could be working on, including 15 House-passed bills that the GOP argues would create jobs. The Kentucky Republican’s statement was a continuation of a coordinated strategy with House GOP leaders to push for action on the bills.