- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“It is complicated,” Gainer said. “Should we have waited one day more? Two days more? That’s the risk you run of how long you are going to let a suspect out. Do you make it public? Do you wait awhile? That’s the push and pull that constantly goes on with police and prosecutors.
“The bottom line is this: I believe they had evidence and followed the trail that led to the first arrestee,” he said.