- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Another condition includes implementing a mandatory employment verification system to be used by all employers to prevent unauthorized workers from obtaining employment in the United States.
Other aspects of the include streamlining the legal immigration to clear out the backlog. One example of how this would be done is that the bill reduces the preference categories based on family relationships from four to two. Those would cover unmarried adult children; married adult children who file before age 31; and unmarried adult children of lawful permanent residents.
The bill also creates temporary-worker programs for high-skilled and low-skilled workers and a program to allow undocumented farm workers to obtain legal status.