- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Although the president’s fiscal 2014 budget is running almost two months late — it is not expected to be released until the end of March or early April — the House and Senate Budget Committees plan to mark up their competing fiscal 2014 budget resolutions on time next week.
GOP leaders have pledged to present a budget resolution that balances in 10 years, a much shorter deficit elimination window than in past budgets.