- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Although the president’s fiscal 2014 budget is running almost two months late — it is not expected to be released until the end of March or early April — the House and Senate Budget Committees plan to mark up their competing fiscal 2014 budget resolutions on time next week.
GOP leaders have pledged to present a budget resolution that balances in 10 years, a much shorter deficit elimination window than in past budgets.