- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“All of [his] statements and comments lead me to believe he is thinking more of a political conquest than a political compromise,” Ryan said of Obama. “And that’s why we’re going to have to have a big debate this spring about how ... to save us from a debt crisis, how to grow our economy.
“Obama is more concerned with 2014 than moving to the middle,” Ryan continued. “He’s wants to move farther to the left.”