- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
America’s independent producers play a pivotal role in advancing our national security and supporting our economy by reinvesting 150 percent of their capital budgets into new energy projects — creating jobs and providing the energy we all rely on every day. I urge the president and members of Congress to visit energytaxfacts.com and learn about how the provisions the administration proposes to eliminate are actually stimulating American economic growth, job creation and energy independence. Any responsible budget plan must not start with harming U.S. small businesses and energy security.
Barry Russell is president of the Independent Petroleum Association of America in Washington, D.C.