- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Republicans said this week they were working on an alternative measure that could bring more Republicans on board without losing support from Democrats. Several bill sponsors hope to win 70 or more votes in the Senate to give the bill momentum as it moves to the House.