- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Republicans said this week they were working on an alternative measure that could bring more Republicans on board without losing support from Democrats. Several bill sponsors hope to win 70 or more votes in the Senate to give the bill momentum as it moves to the House.