With less than two weeks to go before Election Day, we’re changing the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call ratings in seven House races.
You can read more explanation in the Oct. 24 update for Rothenberg Political Report subscribers ($) .
Here are the races:
- California’s 24th District (Lois Capps, D) - From Safe Democrat to Favored Democratic
- Hawaii’s 1st District (Open; Colleen Hanabusa, D) - From Favored Democratic to Leans Democratic
- Illinois’ 12th District (Bill Enyart, D) - From Pure Tossup to Tossup/Tilts Republican
- Illinois’ 13th District (Rodney Davis, R) - From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
- Minnesota’s 8th District (Rick Nolan, DFL) - From Leans Democratic to Tossup/Tilts Democratic
- New York’s 19th District (Chris Gibson, R) - From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
- New York’s 21st District (Open; Bill Owens, D) - From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
Be the first to know about Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call race rating changes with our new Roll Call politics app !
Related Stories: 7 Nail-Biter House Races DCCC Spends to Boost Five Incumbents Sleeper No More: DCCC Buys TV in Capito Seat 5 Sleeper House Races What Counts As a GOP Wave in 2014? Life on Mars, or Running in Arizona’s 1st District Roll Call Election Map: Race Ratings for Every Seat Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.