- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Until Republicans figure out a way to re-fashion the political debate and present their vision in a more compelling way — which means telling stories that evoke strong emotions in average people — the White House and Democrats in Congress will continue to have the advantage.
“We raised taxes last time, and we aren’t going to do it again” is not a compelling message against the dire messages and images we hear and see from Democrats and from the media.
Stuart Rothenberg (@stupolitics) is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report (rothenbergpoliticalreport.com).