- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
As elected leaders, we each must recommit ourselves to work together toward putting our country on a prosperous, sustainable path and restoring America’s promise as a land of opportunity. That’s our job, and the people have told us to get back to work.
Rep. Martha Roby, R-Ala., is a member of the Agriculture, Armed Services, and Education and the Workforce committees.