- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Carney called on Congress to “do its job” and make sure that the nation’s bills are paid, noting that the debt limit does not authorize new spending but simply allows for spending that Congress has already passed into law.
Steven T. Dennis and Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.