- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Kerry also noted that Republicans for months have attacked the Obama administration for what they say has been its slow handling of the trade deals, arguing their concern for the agreements had been trumped by politics. “I guess it was important to them until it stopped being important to them because politics took over.”
“We’re beginning to see a pattern among some of our colleagues on the other side of the aisle. They’re No. 1 priority is political victory, regardless of the consequences for the country,” Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) said.