- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
"If the press reports we've seen are true, there was some serious misconduct on the part of the federal prosecutors in withholding material," Leahy said in a statement.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) announced earlier this week that she would introduce legislation today that would require federal prosecutors to disclose evidence that benefits the defense. Though prosecutors are already required to share exculpatory evidence with defendants, Murkowski said her bill would make the process uniform across all jurisdictions.