- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Because of legal limitations, the OOC has little recourse to trace offices’ compliance with basic safety measures, according to the report.
“Employers in the private sector are required to keep records of workplace injuries and illnesses,” the report says. “With respect to the Legislative Branch workplace ... absence of ... record-keeping requirements means the OOC lacks what would be a useful tool.”