- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Because of legal limitations, the OOC has little recourse to trace offices’ compliance with basic safety measures, according to the report.
“Employers in the private sector are required to keep records of workplace injuries and illnesses,” the report says. “With respect to the Legislative Branch workplace ... absence of ... record-keeping requirements means the OOC lacks what would be a useful tool.”