- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) is back in Tucson, Ariz., today for just the third time since she left for treatment after being shot in the head there on Jan. 8.
She arrived last night and will spend Thanksgiving with her husband, retired astronaut Mark Kelly, her parents and other family and friends, according to a statement from her office.
Giffords had been undergoing rehabilitation at Houston’s TIRR Memorial Hermann facility since Jan. 21. She was discharged in June and has remained in Houston for outpatient therapy.
In the recently released book “Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope,” Giffords wrote in the last chapter that she misses Tucson and hopes to return soon.