- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Members should not be forced to vote up or down on plan that they have not seen and have not been able to study,” the letter said. “We should have ample opportunity to comment on proposals being considered and all viewpoints from the liberal to conservative end of the spectrum should be considered.”