- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A Boehner spokesman said the CBO report shows Reid’s bill includes “a grab bag of gimmicks” and would include deep defense cuts that would “hurt our men and women in uniform.”
“We have made a promise to cut spending more than we increase the debt limit, and we are revising our legislation to ensure this pledge is met,” the spokesman said.