- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Calabrese declined to say whether his office has been in touch with Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and other leading privacy advocates in the Senate over details of the gun legislation that have been flagged by the ACLU. A spokesman for Wyden did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
But gun rights groups, such as the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, are strongly encouraged by the ACLUís position, arguing that it validates their long-standing concerns about the gun legislation.