- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Reid also said he hopes Republicans will not force the Senate to burn the entire 30 hours of debate that was triggered after the Senate voted to invoke cloture Monday on the motion to proceed to ENDA.
“There is no reason to eat up the whole 30 hours that are post-cloture,” Reid said. “It may impinge upon the holidays” and upcoming weekends.