- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Reid also said he hopes Republicans will not force the Senate to burn the entire 30 hours of debate that was triggered after the Senate voted to invoke cloture Monday on the motion to proceed to ENDA.
“There is no reason to eat up the whole 30 hours that are post-cloture,” Reid said. “It may impinge upon the holidays” and upcoming weekends.