- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Schumer, meanwhile, said there was “great potential” to compromise on a small-business tax cut with House Republicans, but he warned the GOP against blocking efforts to boost the economy.
“Republicans will be judged on whether they are constructive or not,” he said.