- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
And he reiterated his threat to kill the small-business bill if he canít get a quick agreement on amendments. A dispute over an amendment offered by Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) to require a new small-business hurdle for new regulations tripped up the bill before this recess.
ďIíve been jerked around on that for more than a month,Ē Reid said of the small-business bill.