- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“The IRS has an obligation to the American people to properly enforce the tax laws and thereby protect the integrity of our elections,” the letter said. “We reiterate our request that the IRS move promptly to address whether the organizations detailed in our September 28th letter are improperly claiming tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(4)” of the tax code.