- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Albertaís environmental record and our commitment to responsible stewardship of the oil sands are clear. We are the safest, most secure and responsible energy supplier to the United States and a reliable trading partner.
The Keystone XL pipeline is under consideration by the U.S. Department of State, and Congress should recognize the current federal regulatory process that evaluates such projects. We await the State Departmentís decision on the project, and we know approving the Keystone XL pipeline is the choice of reason.
Alison Redford is the premier of the Canadian province of Alberta.