- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“That seems to me like a big black eye to democracy, something [for] people left, right and center to organize around, that groups could support for reform,” Krumholz said. “So it seems to me that there is a ripe opportunity for common ground across the ideological spectrum for reform.”
Krumholz said the CRP will not tally final totals until year-end reporting deadlines have passed but expects its $6 billion spending projection for the 2012 races to hold.