- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“That seems to me like a big black eye to democracy, something [for] people left, right and center to organize around, that groups could support for reform,” Krumholz said. “So it seems to me that there is a ripe opportunity for common ground across the ideological spectrum for reform.”
Krumholz said the CRP will not tally final totals until year-end reporting deadlines have passed but expects its $6 billion spending projection for the 2012 races to hold.