- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon released a statement after the caucus meeting with Nabors. “We had an election, and the voters sent a message to Congress to focus on jobs and fairness,” Merkley said. “The formula we use to adjust cost-of-living changes for seniors needs to reflect the real costs they face, not the budgetary fantasies of Washington.”
Jonathan Strong contributed to this report.