- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon released a statement after the caucus meeting with Nabors. “We had an election, and the voters sent a message to Congress to focus on jobs and fairness,” Merkley said. “The formula we use to adjust cost-of-living changes for seniors needs to reflect the real costs they face, not the budgetary fantasies of Washington.”
Jonathan Strong contributed to this report.